MyMeetingPro - MMP Meeting Facilitator
Are you frustrated with meetings? Most attendees and many facilitators are! MMP simplifies the process so any facilitator can look like a meeting pro without having to become a meeting pro.
Many managers and employees report spending 30-70% of their time in some form of meeting. Yet, attendees report that 10-50% of their time could be saved if meetings were run more effectively and efficiently. Many times meetings are places where we discuss, discuss, discuss, until we're disgusted. MMP helps meeting leaders deal with the most common frustrations with business meetings.
Common complaints for meetings generally include:
No clear purpose
Don't stay on topic
No outcome/documentation of action items and decisions
If you ask meeting leaders why they didn't have an agenda or distribute meeting summaries, they often blame a lack of time. This iPad app can help easily build agreements that stick, capture precious time, and streamline meeting efficiency. The meeting leader can simply distribute meeting agenda and summaries in almost no additional time.
MyMeetingPro features include:
- Build attendee list from contacts
- Distribution of agenda and meeting objective to attendees prior to meeting date
- Visual measurement of on going meeting cost using average employee salary for attendees, reinforcing importance of efficiency
- Progress bar gives visual idea of meeting progress whether on schedule or behind, eliminating need for timekeeper
- Tracking of current and next agenda items
- Ability to connect to a projector or monitor (iPad) serving as central focus for group and keeping them focused on important agenda items, progress and meeting notes
- Visual cues and sound effects prompt group or facilitator when it's time for next agenda topic
- Multiple methods of capturing meeting proceedings: summaries, action items and agreements including pictures (for white board or flipcharts), text, audio, and handwriting
- Keeps meeting proceedings organized by agenda item
- Simple process to distribute meeting proceedings and objective achievement rating to attendees and others immediately following the meeting
MMP guides the meeting facilitator through 4 straightforward steps to effective meetings, which include:
- Plan Meeting
- Facilitate Meeting
- Summarize Meeting
- Distribute Meeting